Tuesday 19 August 2014

"Christopher Meets Buddy" by Debra Shiveley Welch

"Christopher Meets Buddy" by Debra Shiveley Welch would make a great bedtime story book as this is one of the best stories for children that I have read in a long time, kids will love it. The art work is wonderful and is an excellent bird reference book for young kids.  I would also recommend this book to people who are considering buying a pet.  This story is well-written and quite amusing. Definitely worth the price.






.

1 comment:

  1. A friend sent me a link to your review of my book. I want to thank you for the very kind things you have said. "Christopher Meets Buddy" is now being looked at by a bird sanctuary, and I'm hoping to publish it as a coloring book as well. This will help to reinforce the message regarding the proper care of pet birds.

    Again, thank you. You've made my day.

    ReplyDelete