Saturday 20 June 2015

'Tommy Meets Dr. Zeus'

Tommy Meets Dr. Zeus: A Tommy Tussle Adventure #2 by Larry Dean Jackson is an easy to read book that is very appropriate for young readers. While visiting our family, our 6 year old nephew was interested in using my Kindle. I was looking for something we could do together that would be fun and interesting. I found the Tommy Meets Dr. Zeus adventure book to be just what we needed! Reasonably priced, I downloaded it and we had so much fun following Tommy Tussle through his adventures. The characters are relate-able and there are humorous situations that will satisfy a younger child's desire that their books have a fun-factor. The vocabulary and sentence structure are not complex and we learned a little bit about Greek Mythology. I would recommend this book to any mom or dad out there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment