Wednesday 8 July 2015

'It's Never Too Late'

This is not an entertaining book - It's inspirational! An amazing story from Chris and Debbie Atkinson who absolutely practice what they preach. Everyone is looking for some magic trick that will allow them to be happy and successful. We all believe that some "quick fix" will guide us effortlessly through life into a blissful well-being. Life is not so simple, but it's never too late to work for the life you want. The information presented here gets you thinking in the right direction and is life transforming if one applies it to their life. I have made a conscious decision to include some of the information into my daily routine. The principles in this book are simple to understand and easy to implement. The biggest thing I got out of it, was I was forced to look at the people I was associating with. Well worth the investment.






No comments:

Post a Comment