Friday 21 August 2015

'The Quest'

I've always been fond of the "syfy family drama" genre. But this one went beyond that. Does that sound gushy? Well, it's true!! 'The Quest' by Dani Hoots is the story of a girl named Arcadia, who is torn between family and loyalty to the Emperor. It was interesting to see how a innocent but brave girl came to be in a strong position. I was rooting for her from the beginning, especially since everyone wanted rid of her. When her brother shows up they both go in search of a lost planet named "Sanshli". There he hopes to destroy the Pandronan Empire and usher in a new age, but will Arcadia help! This book I'd recommend to readers who enjoy female lead characters as well as YA science fiction. It's well conceived with a first book feel and I will read the sequel :D




1 comment:

  1. This sounds like something I would love reading. Thanks for the Review.

    ReplyDelete