Wednesday 9 September 2015

'Violet Chain'

People lie and manipulate, I simply don't know how I would react if I found my fiancĂ© with another person at our engagement party!!! But things change for Violet when Chain comes into her life. The dual narrative tells the story from the alternating POVs of Violet and Chain. I'm not going to go into much detail, as I don't want to ruin anything. I will just say: within the first few pages of Chain being introduced, you'll develop a certain feeling towards him. The characters might seem stereotypical and one-dimensional to begin with, but as the story progresses we begin to see just how complex they really are. Absolutely delightful, well written, sensual, and characters you won’t forget. Janelle Kahele’s Violet Chain is a book not to be missed.




No comments:

Post a Comment