Friday 13 December 2013

Review of Robert Evert's "Riddle In Stone"


Every time I dive into a "new world" I'm always a little nervous but what a book! From the opening pages, this book is filled with emotion and suspense throughout. We follow Edmund, a librarian, who is tired of being just in a small town and heads out seeking adventure to impress the women he loves. There are many things that made me like Edmund, the main character. He has determination despite having insecurities, has a set way of living yet a longing for adventure. His internal dialogue was intriguing. If you start reading this, you will find yourself sitting for hours, getting lost in the story. So if you've ever considered looking for a good dark fantasy read, and asked me would I recommend this? Yes, is the simple answer.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment