Monday 16 June 2014

Review of Shirley Ford's "With Love From Libby"

The story of Libby Duke - who with the help of her best friend, tries to deal with the dark side of marriage. Libby who is stuck in a miserable relationship turns to writing to find meaning and purpose in life. I would say a lot of people don't understand domestic violence but this book really helps you understand. This story gave me an inside look at how a woman feels when being abused. I have had so many friends whom has been victims of domestic violence, and now I see how they feel. When you are on the outside looking in, it can be hard to understand. It's an emotionally realistic story that will leave you uplifted. It really opens your eyes to see that some things are just worth fighting for. A story that inspires people to follow their dreams. Shirley Ford is my new favourite author and I am looking forward to reading more of her work!








.

No comments:

Post a Comment