Tuesday 21 October 2014

"A Demon's Quest: The Beginning of the End" by Charles Carfagno Jr

"A Demon's Quest: The Beginning of the End" by Charles Carfagno Jr is an epic fantasy story. I usually have to get to the second or third chapter in a book before I start to get into it - but this had me from the beginning. The world it introduces to us is breathtaking. The world-building was solid. Never did I lack for any visual representation of the lands discussed. The author has characters I can get behind, characters I can love, characters I can fear for and when they are in genuine danger I can start gnawing at my fingernails. Overall, the story was great and exciting and I loved it - and the fact that I felt like I was there the whole time made it a wonderful experience and not just another story.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment