Monday 23 February 2015

"Bound to Survive" by Sharon Gibbs

Sharon Gibbs delivers an amazing read, bringing magic and fantasy to the forefront. An enchanting debut novel with enough adventure and heart to fill an ocean. The story of a young boy named Christopher, who is "Bound" by prophecy. What I found the most appealing about Bound to Survive is the authors talent in creating colourful characters like Arnak and his sister Athena. It did take a couple pages to get into the story, but it wasn't a big deal. I really enjoyed this book. I read it in one sitting and was amazed to find that time had passed by so fast while I was in this other world :)  If your looking for a fantastic story that will keep you on the edge of your seat, this is the book for you. Thank you Sharon for a wonderful story and I look forward to the sequel :D






.

1 comment: