Tuesday 17 February 2015

"Skylark" by Ruthie Morgan

This for me, was an eagerly anticipated read and I have to say, it was worth the wait. "Skylark" by Ruthie Morgan is an unconventional love story that is poignant, heart-warming and heart-breaking. The author has the extraordinary talent of combining just the right blend of romance, passion and heartache to keep one's attention riveted from beginning to end. The rhythms of the authors language are beautiful as she's tells a wonderful story - and the reader is richly rewarded by her talent. There are some erotic parts, but that brings more life to the relationship between the main characters Billie and Evan, and shows what a strong attraction they truly have for each other. The writing style allows you to easily understand the characters. I found myself just like Evan. I won't say why, I don't want to give anything away :)





.

No comments:

Post a Comment