Tuesday 10 March 2015

"Seraphympire"

Seraphympire (Guardians of the Gateways) by author Renee Spyrou is a wonderful supernatural fantasy tale about "Makayla" a Seraphympire, who must find the Trinian Globe and stop a deadly virus wiping out humanity.  I have been a fan of vampires since my teens so I may be a bit bias :) The reader quickly becoming engulfed in the world the author seamlessly creates for her readers. Quite frankly, Renee simply amazes me with the amount of effort she puts into this book. Seraphympire is a story combining many incredible elements, including horror, desire, suspense, fantasy and a deep dark intensity that will leave the reader engrossed and reading long into the night. The moment I finished the story and read the final word, I went on-line to get info on the next instalment in the Guardians of the Gateways series. So I'm looking forward to "The Keeper of the Key" :D





.

No comments:

Post a Comment