Thursday 12 March 2015

"Ribbons of Death"

"Ribbons of Death" by Edita A. Petrick has a unique story line and the plot is solid with moments of genuine beauty. After a slow start I really did start to enjoy it.  With characters and places that you can smell, hear and taste - a  lot of work went in to this novel and since its no mean feat to capture & create a mystical, hybrid world of Egyptian mythology - I do applaud Edita on this novel. Within the story the characters (Stella and Carter) are excellent with each one having a unique voice and personality that can be felt as the story progresses, I found myself experiencing both the highs and the lows that they go through as the story progresses. The unique writing style was well able to preserve my interest throughout. Well worth the read.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment