Wednesday 22 April 2015

"Fall From Grace"

When I saw cover of "Fall From Grace" I have to admit something - I thought this cover picture was incredible - But maybe I have a soft spot for male angels :P Upon opening the book I discovered an epic fantastical story from author Carrie F. Shepherd. Book 1 in "The Scribing of Ishitar" is a story so alive it breathes. A mythology fantasy with a slight religious tone - it describes the artful tale of lingering love and mysterious legends. I really liked the dynamic between the characters. They seemed to blend in well with each other. I want to know more of Lucias. A little confusing in the beginning but its the kind of story that just evolves and grows until it takes on a life of its own - so stick with it. It's been a while since I have read a book over four hundred pages, but I loved the length - it was just right.